- Area Children Winning One of Twelve Bicycles Sponsored by Las Vegas, New Mexico Law Firm
On August 3, 2022 Grano Law Offices, P.C. selected 12 winners as part of the 2022 “Bikes for New Mexico Kids” Sweepstakes.
Winners were randomly chosen by founder and attorney, Marc A Grano, after asking area adults and parents to nominate a child they loved via a sweepstakes-style submission.
Grano Law Offices, P.C.’s “2022 Bikes for New Mexico Kids” essay contest winners were randomly selected as follows:
- Santiago Cordova, nominated by Jamie Lovato
- Arlena Barragan, nominated by Leila Encinas
- Marissa Arguello, nominated by: Lucianne Gonzalez
- Daniel Garcia, nominated by Sara Martinez
- Julian Marquez, nominated by Ruben Marquez
- Kimberly Klassen, nominated by Ashleigh Klassen
- Dakota Ortiz, nominated by: Ernissa Romero
- DeCarlo Contreras, nominated by Ricardo Contreras
- Isabela Lujan, nominated by Diana & Dennis Lujan
- Tristan Lee, nominated by Arleen Romero
- Marcus Lee Romero, nominated by Arleen Romero
- Mariela Gonzales, nominated by Jeremy Gonzales
A big congratulations to all winners of this year’s contest are in order!
To support healthy outlets, Grano Law Offices, P.C. wanted to run a sweepstakes that made a direct impact on children’s lives while rewarding them for their accomplishments.
The first contest kicked off in July 2020 and continues into 2022.
The law firm accepted essay style entries during the first two years. This year, the law firm changed the contest to a sweepstakes submission format. Entry submissions were open throughout July 2022. Winners were chosen on 08/03/2022.
You can read more about the contest and its rules by clicking here.