Sandoval County did an inventory of vehicles recently and found there were a bunch that were old and broken.
The county commission passed and adopted a new rule on August 24, which allows the county to auction off these vehicles, destroy, remove or fix them.
So if you are looking for pretty rough cars cheap, here’s your chance.
“Vehicles become worn out, costly to repair, destroyed, broken, or parts can’t be found,” the resolution states.
The request is that the vehicles that fall into those categories be disposed of, removed or revised.
These are the vehicles included according to a list provided by county:
- 2003 Ford F150 Pickup with transmission issues
- 2017 Dodge 1500 4X4 that was totaled
- 2004 Chevy Tahoe that has high mileage
- 2015 Ford Explorer that had costly repairs
- 2004 Ford Ranger that was totaled
- 2008 Ford Expedition that has high mileage
(The list does not specify how high the mileage is)