Love will be in the air next week as couples celebrate Valentine’s Day on Tuesday.
What better way to show your partner you love them than by enjoying a nice meal together?
Here’s what some Rio Rancho restaurants are serving up for Valentine’s Day:
Joe’s Pasta House
- Appetizer sampler (zucchini sticks, mozzarella sticks, calamari and fried ravioli)
- Main dishes (salmon marinara, red pork Marsala, chicken saltimbocca)
- Dessert (peach raspberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream)
- Live music from 4-8 p.m.
Lily and Liam Bistro
- The bistro is offering a Sweetheart Tasting For Two through Valentine’ Day from 3-7 p.m.
- The tasting is available daily from 3-7 p.m., costs $48 per couple and includes strawberry and pecan with micro greens, gougere fondue, short rib ravioli and red velvet for dessert.
- French onion soup
- Crab cakes
- Choice of beef Wellington, chicken roulade or swordfish
- Panna Cotte with pomegranate reduction
- The cost is $125 per person and includes a cocktail. Call and reserve a time slot at 505-859-7410.
- Valentine’s dinner will be served from Friday through Tuesday.
- Entree (6-ounce filet, lemon pistachio-crusted ruby trout, pan-seared monk fish, 24-ounce porterhouse or lobster ravioli)
- Dessert (vanilla vodka mousse, morello cherry compote, chocolate glaze, dark chocolate brownie, pine nuts, caramelized rice puffs)
- Cocktails (Fools Rush In and The Love Note)
- Sweetheart Special (One rose and two chocolate-covered strawberries will be delivered to your table).
If you know of other restaurants in Rio Rancho, Corrales, Placitas or Bernalillo offering a special Valentine’s Day deal, send information to [email protected].