Sandoval County needs to keep us posted on vaccination rates for our county.
I don’t hear or see statistics that are specific to our county. I have been on the New Mexico Health organization website and it is not easy to navigate.
I want to know these things:
- Where are the immunizations taking place?
- Are they going to have a mass immunization location?
- Data with cases, deaths, etc., per municipality within Sandoval County?
- Vaccination rates against the criteria set by the state per municipality within Sandoval County?
- Each municipality should have separate data (Rio Rancho, Corrales, Cuba, etc.).
Our mayors, commissioners and Sandoval County need to post the information and update on a weekly basis. They must urge that we get an equal amount as other counties.
I don’t think Sandoval County is being taken care of. Many of my friends in Bernalillo have had their immunizations, but my 80-year-old friends in Rio Rancho are still waiting for a call.
Teachers in Denver are already being immunized. The governor has asked the teachers to go back to school, but has not offered a safe defense of immunizations.