THIRTEENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT
COUNTY OF SANDOVAL
STATE OF NEW MEXICO
Case No. D-1329-CV-2021-00890
PRISCILLA DANFELSER HOUSE, DON UMBRAGE, and
ANNA JANE DAUSSES as Co-Trustees of the PRISCILLA DANFELSER HOUSE AND DONALD R. HOUSE REVOCABLE COMMUNITY PROPERTY TRUST,
the following defendants by name, if living;
if deceased, their unknown heirs:
KOLUS CORPORATION, a New Mexico corporation;
TONY E. LUCERO and JOAN K. LUCERO, individually and
as Trustees of the TONY AND JOAN LUCERO REVOCABLE TRUST; AND ALL UNKNOWN CLAIMANTS OF INTEREST
IN THE PREMISES ADVERSE TO THE PLAINTIFF,
NOTICE OF PENDENCY OF ACTION
TO THE ABOVE-NAMED DEFENDANTS:
You are hereby notified that an action has been filed against you in this court and county by PRISCILLA DANFELSER HOUSE, DON UMBRAGE, and ANNA JANE DAUSSES as Co-Trustees of the PRISCILLA DANFELSER HOUSE AND DONALD R. HOUSE REVOCABLE COMMUNITY PROPERTY TRUST. The general object of the action is to quiet title to certain real property within the San Antonio de Las Huertas Land Grand and located in Sandoval County, New Mexico, and described as follows:
- A tract of land situate in Las Huertas Canyon within the San Antonio de Las Huertas Land Grant in Section Four (4), Township 12 North, Range 5 East, N.M.P.M., Sandoval County, New Mexico:
- On the North—by land formerly of Patricio Gallegos sold by his widow, Magdalena Gallegos to Gilbert Gomez et al;
- On the East—by the Las Huertas Arroyo;
- On the South—by land of Jose Gallegos;
- On the West—by land comprising a hill with a stone house thereon, all of which was formerly property of Henry Gallegos and sold by him to Ed. Shaffer.
- COMPRISING between One (1) and Two (2) acres.
- This parcel was conveyed to grantor (Henry Gallegos) by his aunt, Sarah Gallegos, on July 24, 1961.
- And the property is more particularly described by a survey completed by Gary Gritsko, NMPS No. 8686, on a plat dated July 23, 2020, and recorded in the Office of the Sandoval County Clerk on May 17, 2021 in Volume 3, Records of Sandoval County, folio 4690, Document # 2021P01686:
- A certain tract of land situate within the San Antonio de Las Huertas Grant, Projected Section 3, T12N, R5E, N.M.P.M., Sandoval County, New Mexico, and more particularly described as follows:
- BEGINNING at the Northwest corner of said tract, whence the southeast corner of Section 33, T13N, R5E, NMPM, a U.S.G.L.O. marker in place, bears N. 33° 14′ 13" W., 1417.19 feet distant;
- Thence, S. 01° 24′ 19" W., 300.68 feet to the southwest corner of said tract;
- Thence, S. 85° 16′ 06" E., 208.82 feet to the southeast corner of said tract, a
- point in the center of the Las Huertas Creek;
- Thence, N. 19° 34′ 03" E., 54.65 feet along the center of said creek to a point;
- Thence, N. 11° 34′ 40" E, 44.66 feet along the center of said creek to a point;
- Thence, N. 72° 24′ 02" W., 19.96 feet along the center of said creek to a point;
- Thence, N. 27° 04′ 17" W., 50.11 feet along the center of said creek to a point;
- Thence, N. 19° 36′ 04" W., 60.94 feet along the center of said creek to a point;
- Thence, N. 22° 47′ 12" W., 72.74 feet along the center of said creek to the
- Northeast corner of said tract;
- Thence, N. 56° 44′ 02" W., 42.29 feet to an angle point on the North boundary of
- said tract;
- Thence, N. 76° 39′ 17" W., 105.04 feet to the point of beginning.
- SAID TRACT CONTAINS 1.2501 acres, more or less.
You are further notified that unless you enter or cause to be entered your appearance in this cause on or before on or before the thirtieth day following the date of the last publication of this Notice, judgment will be rendered in this case against you by default and the relief prayed for will be granted.The name and post office address of the attorney for the Plaintiff is as follows: Stephen C.M. Long, 8418 Washington St., N.E., Suite A, Albuquerque, NM 87113.
WITNESS the George P. Eichwald, District Judge of the 13th Judicial District Court of the State of New Mexico and the seal of the District Court of Sandoval County this 19th day of July 2021.
AUDREY GARCIA, Court Executive Officer
By: /s/ Jennifer Guzman
Observer: July 25, August 1, 8, 2021