The Los Alamos National Laboratory Foundation’s taking applications for its 2022 Outreach Grants, according to a press release.
According to the release, these $5,000 grants are used to support programs, projects or organizations working in one or more strategic focus areas:
- Community capacity building
- College, career and community pathways
- Growing and supporting teachers and educational leaders
- Social, emotional and neurosequential learning
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics curriculum
Eligible applicants include school districts, nonprofit educational institutions and IRS-qualified 501(c)3 organizations.
Government agencies serving Los Alamos, Mora, Rio Arriba, San Miguel, Sandoval, Santa Fe and Taos counties are also eligible, as are the 18 Pueblos and tribal communities across Northern New Mexico.
The application deadline is 5 p.m. Feb. 21. To apply, visit lanlfoundation.org/grants/outreach-grants.