Here’s the schedule of forums for the Rio Rancho campus, will all of the events set to occur Room 101:
CNM hosts public forums with president finalists
The Central New Mexico Community College Governing Board has named six finalists for the CNM presidency and invites the public and the CNM community to attend open forums with the finalists.
* Tracy Hartzler, CNM vice president for Finance & Operations;
* G.H. Javaheripour, president of Yuba College in Marysville, Calif.;
* Julie Leidig, provost of Loudoun Campus at Northern Virginia Community College;
* Bernadette Montoya, leadership development facilitator for the Chair Academy for Leadership Development at Mesa Community College in Mesa, Ariz.;
* Elena Sandoval-Lucero, vice president of Boulder County Campus of Front Range Community College in Longmont, Colo.; and
* Samantha Sengel, CNM vice president for Advancement & Enrollment Strategy.
* Sandoval-Lucero – 4:30-5:30 p.m. today;
* Sengel – 4:30-5:30 p.m. Tuesday;
* Javaheripour – 4:30-5:30 p.m. Wednesday;
* Leidig – 4:30-5:30 p.m. Thursday;
* Montoya – 4:30-5:30 p.m. Oct. 29; and
* Hartzler – 4:30-5:30 p.m. Oct. 30.
Bio information and résumés of finalists, as well as additional information about the presidential search, are available at presidentsearch.cnm.edu/final-candidates.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)