The City of Rio Rancho announced it will hold the Rio Rancho Fall Festival at Campus Park in City Center on Saturday, October 22, from 2 to 8 p.m.
The event is free and family friendly.
According to the event notice, City Center will be decorated to celebrate the fall season and live music will be playing throughout the day in the Sky Room at Campus Park.
Carnival games, pumpkin-carving, food trucks, a beer garden, and “trunk or treating” will be available.
Halloween costumes are encouraged but must be family friendly.
According to the notice, throughout the day, there will be activities event attendees can participate in:
• 2-8 p.m.: Children’s Carnival & Face Painting
• 2-6 p.m.: Pumpkin Carving for the public
• 2-8 p.m.: Live music in the Sky Room
• 2-6 p.m.: Cake Walk
• 5:30-6 p.m.: Costume Contest
• 6-8 p.m.: Trunk or Treat in the parking lot adjacent to Campus Park